Monday, November 7, 2011

T minus 3 days...

Well, I have three more days of work until I'm officially on maternity leave. Baby Dixon hasn't decided to make her appearance yet, so I just keep going to work, coming home, resting up, and then heading back the next day. I do have to say that I'm getting more and more tired by the end of the day, but so far, so good. The suspense is killing me, though. I'm such a planner that I really want to know when to expect her arrival. That's just not how it goes, though. I have another appointment on Wednesday, so hopefully that will go well and I won't have to wait in a tiny little room for an hour like last time! I should really be writing thank you cards right now. I feel bad I haven't done them yet for most of the showers that people had for us. It's not that we aren't thankful because we most definitely are. The task just seems overwhelming to start. I guess there's no better time than the present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment