Sunday, October 16, 2011

Closer and closer...

Tony and I are both feeling time speed up on us these past few weeks. They have been filled with visits from friends and family, baby showers galore, unpacking and putting away things for baby, trying to wrap up loose ends of projects around the house, etc. It seems like the list of things to do is never-ending, and I'm almost positive it won't all get done. The good news is that we both know that and are ok with it...and take opportunities to just slow down and spend some quality time together. That's what we did today. We came home from church after taking time to get lunch together and just relaxed with some football. At times I feel guilty for not crossing things off our list, but at other times, I know that just being together sometimes is what's best for me, Tony, and baby Dixon. Here's to the next 4 weeks until her due date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment