Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Running Ragged...

It seems like the past couple of weeks have just been non-stop action, and I get tired just thinking about what the next couple of weeks hold for Tony and me. We are traveling all over the place, and the stresses of balancing work and home and other obligations are taking their toll on our tired bodies (due to my restless sleeping and incessant leg cramps these days).

On the plus side, we will have the chance to visit with our families this weekend for our nephew/godson's first birthday party, and I will get to eat some pumpkin ice cream! I know that we will survive; it's just that sometimes I wish I could stop time to just cross some things off of my list. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the leg cramps! Have you tried stretching before going to bed?

    ReplyDelete